Socks are items of clothing that are often taken for granted, usually based on functionality rather than style. However, homegrown brand Gemsox decided to change this common perception with its huge range of exceptionally designed socks. Please keep reading to learn more in my latest blog post feature.
Gemsox has a long standing history in the sock business, offering an endless amount of different styles and designs to keep your feet happy. The brand was established in 1970, is based in Tugby, Leicestershire, and is a proud family-run business in its third generation. They continually improve their game, offering exciting and often innovative features in their latest sock releases.
The brand currently offers five unique ranges in its collection –
- Recycled Rib – Simple yet classic and made using pre/post recycled yarn and plastic bottles (to satisfy sustainability and eco-friendly manufacturing).
- Organic Cotton – One of their main collections with various colors and patterns to choose from in the range.
- ORGANIC COTTON WITH COMFORT WELD – The latest collection for Autumn/Winter has the same excellent quality as standard organic cotton, yet includes an extra comfort well for added comfort and blood circulation.
- Zero Carbon – the newest addition to the Gemsox family. These socks are made entirely in a factory that uses wind turbines to generate electricity, which also has a high HIGG index rate. The fabric used in these socks is Tencel, which is super soft and very similar to bamboo.
- Wiggle Step – This is one of the huge collections of the brand, which offers more than 60 different designs. Many are cool, often quirky, but all fashionable in their own way! Each style is available in two lengths – standard and short stealth length.
Are you a fan of Gemsox brand? Are you into printed and patterned designs for socks, or are you a plain and simple kind of sock lover?